Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Registration to the conference is mandatory for presentation of your paper.
- Please inform us if you are unable to make a presentation in the symposium before 1st July 2015.
- The duration of oral presentation is 20 minutes including the time for discussions (30 minutes for keynote speakers). Please adhere to the time allocation strictly.
- You will need to load your Power Point presentation in the Hall at least one session prior (preferably one day prior) to your scheduled session.
- The presentation will be uploaded in the system located at the assigned hall for that presentation. Assistance will be available at each room throughout the duration of the symposium.
- Please save your presentation with your name and scheduled date.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Your poster should measure within 86.4cm / 34inches width and 114.3cm / 45inches height (Portrait). Please ensure that your poster meets the listed criteria.
The poster display area will be Hall Salon II.
Poster Display and Presentation
- Please report to the Poster Assistance Desk located in the Poster Display Area.
- Posters must be set in the morning at 11:00 hrs. The presenter is responsible for timely mounting and dismounting the poster. Conference organizers will not be responsible for posters and materials left after the session.
- You are requested to mount and dismount your posters at the following designated time on the day advised for your poster display
Date & Time of Poster Presentation- 13 – 16 July 2015
Mounting Time- 11:00 hrs onwards
Poster Session timing – 14:00 – 15:30
Dismounting Time- 17:30 hrs
- Posters will be displayed from 11:00 to 17:30 hours daily.
- Poster presenters are required to be beside their poster during poster session.
- You will be provided with double pins to mount your poster on the panel boards.
- Please ensure your poster is affixed to the correct poster board number.
- Registration to the symposium is mandatory for the presentation of the paper.
- You will need to inform us if you are unable to make a presentation in the meeting before 30th June 2015.
- All the Posters will be evaluated and Awards will be given for Best Poster Presentation on 17th July 2015 in the Valedictory session.
- The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for any loss or damage to posters after the session is over.
If you have any questions, please contact Secretariat at email@example.com